The core business vision of the company is that every kilogram of waste recycled is a kilogram of waste kept out of the landfill sites. We therefore focus our main attention on the collection, re-use, up-cycling and safe disposal of all waste materials, including plastics, cardboard and general waste.
MThree Solutions and Services
We assist our business partners in making the waste generated by their business, a profitable part of their strategy and financial plan. This is achieved by:
- maximising the profits generated from the waste and the significant savings on the management fees that is passed on to our business partners;
- In the event of there being a generation of hazardous waste, we ensure the safe and legal disposal of this material.
- With our knowledge and experience we also assist our business partners to lower their waste production and the landfill disposal thereof, thereby reducing their carbon footprint.
We provide an overall solution to the waste management of our business partners and this incorporates, inter alia, the following:
Our Management Team
Greame Campbell - Director
Greame is a professional recycling specialist and entrepreneur with 10 years recycling experience. Greame cares for the environment and its future, as a father and husband he has a constant hunger to look for ways to improve recycling. He is passionate about empowering his staff and as many people as possible to sustain their futures and to make a positive contribution to saving the environment. Greame’s dream is for South Africa to run out of waste so everything can be used for some other form of energy instead of going to a landfill site. Greame and MThree Onsites’ business philosophy is cleaning up South Africa one company at a time.
The company has numerous staff members situated on various sites. We have drivers, sorters, a sales team and admin staff.
- Recycling, Liquid Packaging
An investment of R46-million in a first-of-its-kind recycling plant in South Africa – commissioned in July after a six-month construction period – at the Springs-based recycling facility of paper and plastics packaging company Mpact is set to reduce the volume of liquid- packaging cartons going to landfill sites, while enhancing the quality of virgin paper.Read more
- Daily Habits, War on Waste
It's not about overhauling your whole life all at once. Just simple, small changes can begin to give you a new and different perspective.Read more